Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chocolate Lover's Frosting


Found this frosting recipe on the back of the Nestle Toll House Cocoa container in my cabinet.

It is soooo good that I wanna make cupcakes so I can use it again.

Chocolate Lover's Frosting
3 cups sifted powdered sugar, divided
2/3 cups Nestle Toll House baking cocoa
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
5-6 Tbsp. milk divided
1 tsp. vanilla extract

Beat 1 cup powdered sugar, cocoa, butter, 2 tbsp. milk and vanilla in small mixing bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in remaing sugar and milk until smooth.

Then frost whatever or everything. Enjoy :)

I took a picture of the cookie Katrina done. She made a sugar cookie sandwich and then added the heart. The heart turned out pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have enough time now, but I'm writing this one down as soon as I get home!!! YUM YUM! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete