Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crispy Tortilla Chicken


I found this recipe in a new cookbook I found. They have a collection of recipes that have 3, 4 and only 5 ingredients. This recipe only has 3...WoW. If you love taco's (you know who you are), you might wanna give this recipe a try. This recipe is super inexpensive and kids will love it.

Crispy Tortilla Chicken

1 1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
1 package (1 1/4 oz) taco seasoning mix
24 chicken drummettes
Salsa (optional)

Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.

Combine tortilla chips and taco seasoning in large shallow bowl. Coat chicken with crumb mixture, turning to coat all sides. Shake off excess crumbs; place chicken on prepared baking sheet.

Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Serve with salsa if desired.

2 comments:

  1. HMMMM.... I wonder who you are talking about? I think this look great. I wish I would have seen it before grocery shopping this morning so we could have it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I was calling you out on that one.

    ReplyDelete