Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

BBQ Bacon Party Spread


I found this recipe in a coupon booklet that I received from our local grocery store. It looked good and I had all the ingredients, so I had to try it.

After making it it didn't take long to finish a sleeve of crackers between my husband and I. This recipe is great for an appetizer and a crowd pleaser.

SLAM-DUNK snack
BBQ BACON PARTY SPREAD

2 pkg. (8oz each) cream cheese
1/2 cup bbq sauce
1 pkg. (2.8oz) bacon pieces, cooked
1 small tomato, chopped
1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
1/3 cup green onions, sliced
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Crackers

Spread cream cheese onto a large platter or bottom of 12-inch pizza pan; drizzle with bbq sauce.

Top with remaining ingredients except crackers.

Serve with the crackers.

Wow, that was simple. Now; enjoy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment