Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Crunch Oven Bacon


1 lb bacon

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange bacon on baking sheet in a single layer with the edges touching or slightly overlapping.
Bake in preheated oven to desired degree of doneness, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove bacon from the baking sheet with tongs or a fork, and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.

This recipe was posted by Tried-and-True cooking with Heidi. Thanks Heidi, this bacon was really good (I ate a few pieces before using it on the bbq bacon cracker spread.

2 comments:

  1. This is the way I always make my bacon. It scares me to cook it on the stove top with my kids. I'm afraid they will get popped. Tasha is the one who gave me the recipe and I have been doing this way for a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you for sharing. We usually make turkey bacon and I do it on the broiler pan in the oven but real bacon is sooo good.

    ReplyDelete