Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Breaded Ranch Chicken


We had this for dinner tonight and I was a big fan. I love the breading and the ranch flavor. This will be made again. I found this recipe in the Taste Of Home cookbook from 2001.

Breaded Ranch Chicken

3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 envelop ranch salad dressing mix
8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 pounds)
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted

In shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes (I put them in the bullet to get them crushed fine), Parmesan cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat. Place in a greased 13x9 in baking dish. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes or until done.

1 comment:

  1. Cant't wait to try this out!!! I love my cornflake chicken recipe, but this sounds awesome with the ranch in it :)

    ReplyDelete