Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Graham Crackers with Frosting


So what do you do with leftover frosting....you put it on Graham Crackers of course. I remember eating graham crackers with chocolate frosting in school and loved them. This frosting was not the same but it hit the sweet spot.

Chocolate Lover's Frosting
3 cups sifted powdered sugar, divided
2/3 cups Nestle Toll House baking cocoa
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
5-6 Tbsp. milk divided
1 tsp. vanilla extract

Beat 1 cup powdered sugar, cocoa, butter, 2 tbsp. milk and vanilla in small mixing bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in remaing sugar and milk until smooth.

I put the frosting in a baggie, snipped the corner and my daughter and I frosted the graham crackers and topped with another graham cracker. My husband was a big fan as was Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment