Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Snickerdoodle Blondies


I am not a fan of Snickerdoodles but I love Blondies and when you combine the two...AMAZING. I found this recipe on Donna's site "My Tasty Treasures". I made these for Christmas goodies to pass out and I wanted to eat them ALL myself, I fell in love.

SNICKERDOODLE BLONDIES
2 2/3 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp salt
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup butter- room temperature
2 eggs- room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
2 TBSP sugar mix with 2 tsp cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350. Combine flour, baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; set aside. Beat butter and brown sugar 3 - 5 minutes. Add eggs 1 at a time mixing well after each. Add vanilla and beat until smooth. Stir in flour mixture and spread in greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle combined sugar and cinnamon mixture over top and bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Don't overbake!! Cool and cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment