Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mod Podge Soap and Sanitizer Bottles


So I have been doing some snoopin' around other blogs and found this really cute idea and just had to share. Valentine's Day was comin and I had these foaming soap bottles and sanitizer bottles that I had gotten at Victoria's Secret months ago (they were like 90% off). I was just going to put a tag on them and give them to the kids to take to their teachers. I am so glad I stumbled onto this website. I found it on Homespun Kitchen whom got it from...wait for it...wait for it..."Oops I Craft My Pants". I Love the name.

So with that, I grabbed my ModPodge and my scrapbook paper and went to work. Unfortunately Katrina was sleeping cause of a headache and Eli was sleeping because he was just tired, so I done it on my own.

I paired up some different pattered paper, thought of a few ideas and this is what I came up with. I even found a few patches that I glued on that worked perfectly. I was just amazed at how much stuff I do have on hand to do these things. I love crafts and have crafty things but doing them is another thing.

If you love these, go check out Homespun Kitchen and "Oops I Crafted My Pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment